Nilam「ニラム」is a Bijousha from Skyriver, who possesses the power of the blue rainbow in the Guardian Angels Of The Sky series. Nilam made his first debut in Guardian Angels Of The Sky, the first season of the series.
Nilam is the keeper of the blue rainbow, who lives inside the Schnee Brilliant. Nilam is a little crybaby and can get scared easily. Nilam has a kind heart but is not brave enough to speak this mind out loud. However, thanks to his kind heart, Nilam can make friends easily and understands others well. While he used to be a coward when he was little, he got a lot stronger through his adventures with the Angels.
- Bayla: Bayla is Nilam's older sister, who is the current keeper of the silver rainbow. Since Nilam is a big crybaby, Bayla thinks it is her duty to prepair him for his work as Bijousha. She tries to comfort him whenever he feels down. After the two arrived on earth, the siblings live more separated from each other than before. However, they still seem to have a good relationship.
- Aoba Sapphie: Sapphie is the angelic warrior of the blue rainbow and Nilam's partner. Sapphie cares for Nilam a lot and usually shows that when protecting him from others.
- Nilam's appearance resembles a polar fox.
- Nilam is an unisex Hindi name, which means "dark blue" or "sapphire" in Sanskrit.
- A duet named Alice✳Blue was recorded for the siblings Nilam and Bayla.